Dimensions and Other Features of a 15 Yard Dumpster Rental
A 15 yard dumpster is perfect if you do not have a lot of debris or the space to fit a larger dumpster in your driveway. Here are the basics of our smaller 15 yard dumpster rentals:
- Typical Dimensions: 15 cubic yard dumpsters typically measure 14 feet x 8 feet x 3.5 feet.
- Capacity: 15 yard roll off containers hold approximately 5 pick-up trucks of debris.
- General Weight Limit: Our flat-rate price generally includes disposal costs for 2-3 tons (4,000-6,000 pounds) of material in this dumpster size. Weight limits vary by location, please call for the specifics in your area.
Is a 15 Yard Dumpster Right For Your Project?
The 15 yard dumspter is ideal for a small to medium-sized project. Perfect for homeowners, businesses and contractors. These 15 yard roll off dumspters are ideal for:
- Small scale renovations.
- Home clean-outs.
- Flooring and carpet removal
- Basement or seasonal cleanouts cleanups
- Other general junk removal
Heavy debris is accepted in 15 yard bins including the following waste types:
- General yard watse.
Delivery and Pickup Guidelines:
When ordering your 15 yard dumpster, you won't need to be onsite when the dumpster is dropped off or picked up, but it's important to follow these general guidelines:
- Clear approximately 60 feet of driveway space to accommodate the dumpster and delivery truck.
- If you need to place the dumpster in the street, you will need to get a permit from the city first.
- Need about 23 feet of vertical clearance is needed to roll the dumpster off of the truck. Check that the delivery area is free of any obstructions.
- It’s important to stay within the weight limit of your dumpster to avoid any overage fees.
Still wondering if a 15 yard dumpster is right size?
We can help!. Call 408-872-2385 and our customer service representative will help you estimate the amount of trash you'll be throwing out to ensure that a 15 yard container is the right size for your project. Our variety of sizes can handle all types of materials from household debris to heavy construction debris.